STAG R01 CS is used to preheat LPG reducers. The unit controlling preheater operation analyzes the temperature of the reducer every time the ignition is switched on. The heating element coverts electric current into heat used to vaporize the gas.
STAG R01 CS is a microprocessor-controlled electrical unit designed for preheating R01 reducers manufactured by AC S.A. The purpose of the electrical preheating of the reducer block is to enable switching to LPG earlier. The solution has been designed for engines with 4 up to 8 cylinders.
STAG R01 CS is suitable for LPG fueling systems based on a single or double reducer configuration.
Current consumption: intelligent control up to 60A with an operating engine
Operating temperature: - 40°C ÷ 105°C
Example of petrol consumption [liters per 1000 km] for a vehicle equipped
with a 1.4 l engine in a combined cycle and LPG system of the 4th generation.
|with preheater||no preheater|
• ensures switching to gas earlier,
• optimized management of the heating element by the control unit,
• ensures the correct operating temperature of the reducer even at step changes in unit load,
• minimizes energy consumption to protect the electrical system of the vehicle,
• the controller monitors the correct rise in temperature of the reducer to the required level, and prevents the reducer from cooling when needed,
• an installed STAG R01 CS does not require configuration – automatic adjustments to the engine,
• ensures optimum operating conditions of the autogas system and safety of use.