Update of the controller and Stag200Easy software
The version of the new setup is: Stag200Easy-0.29.12.10430 (change from version 0.29.10.10402)
The following changes have been introduced in the setup of Stag200Easy-0.29.12.10430 compared to STAG200Easy-0.29.10.10402:
- added search for the latest firmware when forced update is activated
Changes in the Stag200Easy-0.29.10.10402 software version vs. version STAG200Easy-0.27.0.9640:
- added new firmware 1.4.3,
- modified design of the switch button
- added rpm check before update forcing,
- fixed problem with disconnection of the controller during the update,
- added content selection window when loading a file with saved settings,
- added Uzbek language,
- updated documentation,
Description of changes introduced in firmware 1.4.3 (vs. version 1.3.4)
- added support for AC W031 BFC injectors,
- reduced number of false errors from low voltage supply,
- "SERVICE" LED on the switch will not be lit for the low gas pressure error,
- improvements related to switch button "freezing" problems,
- gas operation is switched off when petrol injectors are overlapping and the source of rpm signal are the petrol injection pulses. If such situation occurs, the controller will switch to petrol and a respective message will be displayed. The controller without a dedicated rpm signal input should be replaced or it will be necessary to accept operation on petrol when overlapping occurs.
- if a low gas pressure error occurs, the controller remembers the type of fuel chosen by the user. Previously, after switching to petrol-fueling, the controller started in the "AUTO" mode upon the next engine start.
- the minimum required version of the application is v0.29.
The latest software version is available for download here.