The GF01 vapor phase flter has been designed for all vehicles equipped with LPG/CNG alternative fueling systems. Its task is to prevent solid and liquid particles from contaminating the vapor phase of the gas, i.e. vaporized LPG or depressurized CNG. It ensures efcient fltration and easy installation and use.
Why is it the best?
Efciency of fltration particles up to 10 μm with the factory-mounted flter element. Gas entering the flter is moving spirally and towards the bottom of the flter body. Solid and liquid particles are centrifuged and left at the bottom of the flter. Additionally, in order to achieve the maximum efciency, the flter cleans the gas stream going back upwards to remove any fne contaminants that remain.
Designed for the ftter’s comfort
The angle of the inlet and outlet connections (elbows) positioned in the flter cover can be adjusted as needed. An important feature of the flter is that the connections and elbows can be replaced with other types, the same applies to R01 or R02 reducer. With such a solution, the ftter can freely control the positioning of the flter in the engine compartment. The flter element is replaced without disconnecting the gas lines. This saves time for the ftter and saves money for the driver.
Competitive edge over other products:
- Efciency of fltration particles up to 10 μm with the factory-mounted flter element
- Protection of injectors against oily substances and solids
- Signifcant improvement of the reliability of the whole gas fueling system
- Helps to reduce the costs of operating a gas-fuelled vehicle
- Connections (elbows) in 2 diameters (Ø 12 and Ø 16)
- 90 and 120 °C connections and elbows available
- Comfort: flter replaced without disconnecting the gas lines
- Trap chamber fxed to flter cover with 4 screws
- Availability: standard flter elements
- Simple and reliable design