The main element available for driver’s communication
with the autogas controller is the Petrol/Gas (P/G) switch.
- cooperates with and supports the PLUS Q-generation controllers and DPI or DIESEL controllers, i.e. QBOX PLUS, NEXT PLUS, QMAX PLUS, STAG-400 DPI, STAG-DIESEL,
- based on the capacitive button technology (not used in such devices before),
- elimination of the requirement for mechanical cooperation between individual button components with the use of a touch panel,
- small symmetrical design to match the button to various types of instrument panels.
- Selection of the fuel type and mode of operation by touching the capacitive button on the switch.
- Built-in buzzer to signal fuel switching or system error.
- Backlighting of the front logo panel to signal the operating mode.
- Gas level indicator – indication of the current gas level in the LPG/CNG tank (four green LEDs to inform about the level of gas in the tank
- and a red LED to indicate low level).
- Built-in automatic adjustment of display and backlight intensity depending on external light.
- Option of manual adjustment of the intensity of indication and backlight.
- Option of buzzer sound level.
- Emergency startup on gas.
- A warning LED (check) to inform about a failure or incorrect system operation, which can serve informative functions as well (pulsing according to the sound emitted by the buzzer).
- Possibility of expansion of switch functionalities by adding program functions to meet current market needs related to operation.